Make your job easier with our handy refrigerant charging and diagnostic HVAC app - HVAC Buddy®. If you are servicing equipment the best way to begin diagnosis and determine the proper refrigerant charge is to use HVAC Buddy, a set of gauges, and a thermometer.
• Superheat for fixed capillary or Subcool forTXV/EXV systems
• Calculates targeted vs. actual Subcooling
• 73 refrigerants including R-22 (Freon), R-410A (Puron), R-404A, R-134A
• Airflow / Delta-T / TEET Calculation
• Diagnosis tab for leaks, overcharge, contaminants, etc.
• Email System Status Report
• Imperial (IP) or Metric (SI)
• Use Target Superheat and Subcool tables or enter manually
• Fast! Update values realtime with Temp and Press sliders
• User friendly with several pages of step by step instructions
if the early outdoor temperature is 75F and you charge the system to a “beer can cold” suction line your system is likely improperly charged. Later in t ">