When widely available values from KBB (Kelly Blue Book) or NADA Guides arenâ€™t enough to ensure you have market driven retail vehicle pricing, turn to the industry source: Black Book. Timely, independent and accurate Used Car and Truck values.
A few of the features of Black Book's myUsedCars app are as follows:
1) Ability to drill down to a vehicle of interest using year, make, model, series and body style.
2) Ability to scan a VIN off a vehicle to retrieve the vehicle values.
3) Ability to view four value conditions: extra clean, clean, average and rough.
4) Ability to adjust values based on mileage, options and region (state).
5) Ability to take videos and photos of vehicles, so you can e-mail friends.
6) Ability to save vehicles in a Quick List for fast retrieval.
7) Ability to view a stock vehicle photo.
8) Ability to pull vehicle history reports from CarFax and AutoCheck. (dealers only)
Note: Wholesale values only available to qualified industry use ">